Tuesday, July 14, 2020

What’s Going On

 Laura’s friend has potted a Covid Bush for me.  I’ll have my own virus soon.

I got a haircut today.  Rhonda is really tired of all the fuss and may just quit.  She took my temp.  She has to wear a mask when we are face to face.  I had her cut my hair really short.  Great for hot weather.  94 right now.
 This is Astrid’s canna.  It’s stunning.
 Astrid made a new door hanger.  She is talented.

When we were getting ready for my garage sale Astrid found a big dog treat box on a shelf in Pop’s shop.  She opened it to find China I had bought in 1973.  Most was still there. Ni recall I broke a few pieces.  I gave it to her.  She put it in a corner cabinet she bought for a song and redid.  It really looks good.

 Today, I walked here.  Down my lane and back, to Galla Lake and back, and the over by my mail box and around the pond and back.  This took over 50 minutes.  Now, I am slow but I think it was surely over a mile and half.  I stopped and viewed this pretty weed a short time.

Fleta has cataract surgery tomorrow.  Hope it goes well.  Ingrid got signed up for her College classes today.

Like a dingy blond.  I ordered the new Trump book as a Kindle.  I have read about half today.  It is a sad, sad story, and we the people are suffering because of this dysfunctional family.




No comments: