Thursday, July 16, 2020

Painting


Ingrid is moving upstairs.  She’ll be living at home and going to ATU.  She is redoing an upstairs room and getting new furniture.   The set is sort of like this but is a full bed and gray colored.  Knobs are different so not boyish looking.  She wanted lots of shelves.  The suit has a desk with more shelves. The upstairs will provide more privacy for her.  She received news today that she passed 4 classes to receive college credit.  One I know was biology.  She will not have to take it in College, already credited.  I am proud of her success. 

Astrid made an A in her on line summer class.  Yippee.  She will be in the nursing program this fall.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Ingrid! I love the color yellow! It is probably my favorite color. I'm proud of your girls and so happy that I have such wonderful smart friends. Love, ~Amy-Patsy