Thursday, July 30, 2020

Well, Be Persistent

I saw my dear friend of many years couldn’t post to her blog and when I tried to post it gave me an error message—safari can’t connect to the server.  If this blog goes away it will be like another death as I have posted here since 2006.  I can’t deal with another death for a while.  Been too many around here.

I thought I’ll try to post from laptop as it is not an I product.  I felt relief when I was able to post.  So I thought I needed to figure out why iPad wouldn’t connect.  I recall my sister Fleta telling me to shut the machine down and turn it back on.  I did that, but still it gave same message.  So I googled the problem and there was a technical answer.  Too complicated for me.  I thought to try logging out and back in.  Low and behold that worked.  I guess it lost a connection and when I logged in again that reset the connection.

I hope Margie gets hers working.   I have checked on her everyday for a long time and I I don’t want to lose my contact with her.  Margie, if yours messes up, try logging out and then log back in.  I am glad to have you for a caring friend.
I wanted a photo and blogger suggested this one.  I can’t really see it well on the iPad but it’s probably one I posted in the past.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Well, that was not the cure. Fleta said that I need an ap. I added one through safari and I think now it is working. Don’t die Blogger!