Sunday, August 7, 2022

Mowing Again


 The Lord does not tempt us but sometimes he sends us a ”lesson”.  I whined about mowing and no rain came for six weeks.  The grass turned an ugly brown.  Last time I mowed was June 15.  Today the grass was finally green and tall enough to cut.  I am thankful that my Lord cares for me and cleans my glasses so I can see better.  This morning, I push mowed the sides of my Lane.  Took over an hour and half.  Then this afternoon the big expanse at my house took 2 1/2 hours.  Thankful for the green grass.  Thankful for all my many blessings.  Thankful for getting to mow!

3 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Green grass is much better than brown grass;0 Glad you got to mow, hope I feel up to mowing in a few days:)

Margie's Musings said...

Yes, I know. I have brown grass too.

happyone said...

And you got some good exercise too. :)
No mowing needed here, we live in the woods.