Sunday, August 21, 2022

Mowing Done


 Mowing is over for a week. I mowed about 2 hours.  I am cleaning out and getting rid of flower beds too.  The timbers around them have rotted.  They are filled with monkey grass which is like cement.  Two are finished and at least one to go.  When fall gets here I’ll work on the one on the west of the house.  We had a nice rain all morning.  Phinnie ran away to Astrid’s house.  I walked over and led him home.  Laura and I went to Lake Dardanelle to walk, but it starting raining pretty hard so we decided to just come home.  I walked a mile when I went to get Phinnie.  He hid from me and I had to find him.  Two Corgi girls in heat over at Astrid’s.

3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Looking Good!!!

happyone said...

I love the smell of freshly mowed lawn. :)

Far Side of Fifty said...

Looks pretty!