Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Walking

I am walking here in the mornings because Laura is back at school.  I noticed my maple is starting to change colors.
I can see beauty in so many places.  This leaf fell from the tulip poplar tree.  It’s interesting. Half one color  half another.
Laura’s Crepe Myrtle is lush with blooms.
The Tickseed weed is blooming again.  It’s  a favorite of mine.  We were blessed with rains yesterday and again last night.   That made for a nice stroll.  I walked over to Galla pond.  It had plenty of water.  A Pine tree by Larry’s (now, Logan’s) shop has died.  Logan will cut it.

I have Bible study at 12:30.  It’s on Romans chapter 2.  I have studied my lesson.  
 

2 comments:

happyone said...

Nice to see the pictures from your walk. Morning walks are the best!!!

Far Side of Fifty said...

Lots of nice things to see on your walk!