Monday, January 22, 2024

Clean Up

Sigrid finally was able to afford pictures for the frames she bought to hang above her couch.  She got the frames but was blindsided by the cost of the larger photos.  She likes that they cover lots of old nail holes in the wall.  She’s having an inspection this week and requested her mother come and help her “clean up”.  Laura likes keeping things neat and uncluttered.  I'm a  master clutterer.  I wish I’d inherited the clean up/pick up gene instead.  My mother carried it.  I got Grandma Powell’s hoarder gene.  I have a difficult time throwing things away.  When I discard something, I think of a way I could have put it to use.
My son in law is ill.  I’m hoping he’ll bounce right back. Last night, Laura took him to emergency.  He has RSV.  I want that vaccine but there was a short supply and I thought the young children needed it more than I.  I will check with Sigrid at the pharmacy and see when I can get it.  Ada and Greg have had the flu.  I had that shot so I’m hoping I don’t get that.  Wishing everyone blue sunny skies and health.


 

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

We got the RSV vaccination last Fall. My husband had RSV one time, it was rough they isolated us together in a Private Hospital room. The Dr came in with the diagnosis and said I had to stay inside the room or go home...so I stayed. We were there about four days. Best of luck to your son in law.