Friday, January 12, 2024

Til the Storm Passes


 Well, the Gobs beat Van Buren.  VB didn’t have a YouTube channel.  But Erin sent a few videos.  Two of Greta’s  teammates got technicals for pushing on purpose.  She said they’d all be running line drills today as punishment.  That’s what being a team is all about.  Not me, we !  

Last night we had thunderstorms and hail.  Lots of golf ball size hail.  Wind howled.  I missed Larry.  Anytime there was any type of storm, he stayed up.  He’d say “go on to bed.  I’m staying up til the storm passes by”.  I went right to sleep always.  Phinnie has more angst than I do.  We’re a pitiful pair.  It was 53 at 5 this morning and now it’s 33.  Going to get even colder.  Misery loves company!

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

I know nights must be lonely for you. Stay warm...at lest you have rain:)