Saturday, January 20, 2024

Logan 25

My grandson Logan has a birthday today!  He’s half of 50.  My lucky day was when he and my Asti fell for each other.  He’s a hard working man!  Happy Birthday👷‍♂️👨‍🏭👷‍♂️👨‍🔧

Got everything I own

By the sweat of my brow

From my four-wheel drive to my cowboy boots

I owe it all to my blue collar roots

I feel like I'm workin' overtime on a runaway train

Can’t bust loose from this ball and chain!

Brooks and Dunn

Astrid had a little surprise party for Logi Bear last night, but this hard working man was pouring concrete on over-time!  It all worked out as he finally got home and we yelled “surprise, happy birthday!”  We really weren’t surprised that he was working late ‘cause he’ll work ‘til the job is done!  Astrid Roberts


 

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Happy Birthday to your Logan! He is a good worker!

Donna. W said...

Is he your oldest grandchild?