Tuesday, January 2, 2024

Puzzle Time


 Laura gave me a puzzle to put together.  It fills vacant days.  I must get the card table out and get going on it.  

It’s really cold today. 25 last night and only 44 this afternoon.  Days are going to get longer 30 seconds to a minute each day this month.  Erin went back to work today.  Laura doesn’t start back til next Monday, January 8th.  

I’m getting a perm and haircut tomorrow.  I look like scarecrow.  I was born with fine hair, about like cat hair.   

Today I tried to get my Amazon acct straightened out.  It was still in Larry’s name.  Took hours but maybe I got it changed to my name.  I’ll see when I order something.  Prime video is worthless.  Everything I try to watch, they ask me to pay again!  I’m not paying twice.  

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

We work on many puzzles throughout the winter, it is a great activity!