Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Chilly Really?

 At Harrison it is a lot nastier than here.  I guess rural Green Forest is even colder.  It was 31 when I got up today, but the temp will stay about that all day and the wind is howling.  Tonight will be the coldest I think.  This will not last too long though.  Warmer weather is coming.
 This little bird reminds me of my Woodpeckers that come daily, but I think it is called a Sapsucker.  It surely is a pretty little thing and loves the black oil sunflowers.
 Sigrid played basketball last night.  She played nearly the entire game and played such good defense.  Also, she did not seem to poop out.  She was able to run and run.  Last year she was tired after just a minute or so.  I think the difference is her new beautiful bike.  She rides it a lot.  Until her Pop got her this pretty, pretty bike she could hardly ride and now she is a whizzer.
Laura took this the morning her girls went back for second semester.  Aren't they lovely.  Look in the door and you will see the reflection of their Mother.  She is reflected in each of them.  Sigrid has on her Gigi scarf!  I like that fringe she wanted on the tail of it.
I added Fleta's photo to see if it is distorting on my Blog and it is not.  She has normal legs here not "little people" fat legs.    Someone who did not know she is walking "around the world" would think she had gained 50 pounds, but it is just the loading of the picture that makes it look as such.

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I noticed it made Fleet look fat also. Boy she is not....she is a walking fool!

Sister--Fleta said...

The pics that look wrong have been posted from my new tablet. I saw they were distorted, but not sure why. Each new update of a computer operating system make it harder and harder to make the computer do what you want it to do. To make it easy for some, they take control away from the operator. I may try to figure this out or not. Right now I am trying to get the Bible app to work right. I think I have figure out that I downloaded the Win 7 app instead of the Win 8.1. I have deleted the app and will try a new download tonight. Will not be any pics tonight to distort. I am going for groceries after work instead of walk. I will do some strength training before bed tonight, but no walk. I weigh 137 lbs. and am holding steady at that even with eating deserts and everything. I am going to look for fruits to bring to work for my lunch when I go to the market after work. I really love my new remote start truck with heated seats. It even has a button I set to adj the seats back the way I want them after George drives it and moves the seat back.

Galla Creek said...

Heated seats are good especially in this weather...in the summer are the cool seats?

Winnie said...

Insure wish I could hand this tablet to Fleta and let her figure mine out....I'm just glad I can communicate by posting on each of your blogs....I cannot figure out how to post....I have deleted, rebooted and now I'm about to throw it out in the snow....arghhhhh!!!!