Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy Birthday, Fleta

 Pop and I gave Clayton and Greta some money along with their sleeping bags.  Clayton got some legos sets (off brand) on sale.  Greta bought her baby some clothes. Poor Hallie was freezing to death.

 Erin bought Sigrid some balloon kits to make things from balloons.  She made a fishing rod with a fish attached.  Sigrid likes putting things together where she reads the directions and then proceeds.
Fleta is part Eskimo.    I can't get myself walking.  Just too cold.  I do have a blood clot in my leg that I have not mentioned.  I am taking double my baby aspirin trying to dissolve it.  I think it is improving.

I went to the store but forgot to buy sausage.  I bought a lot of other stuff!

I was born in June.  I like warm weather.  Fleta was born in January!  I think that explains the difference in us.

5 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

You have had these clots before....maybe...just maybe....go to the doc

Winnie said...

I'm thinking the Doc might be what you need...you don't want it to travel to a more worrisome place.

Galla Creek said...

it is going away. Will be ok!

Sister--Helen said...

Clayton really was a good listener...That is something we are not so good at...and you are much better than I....

Sister--Helen said...

Who would have thought but 40 and the sun shining really made a nice day!