Monday, February 2, 2015

Gone Girl

 There is a new movie out called "Gone Girl".  I tried to read it but gave up.  I may be about a murder, but yesterday I was thinking Helen could star in gone girl!  I asked her what she was taking, was she packed?  Helen said that she had clothes in AZ and in WA and in AR!  To move all she had to do was move her body.  She took a back pack and off she went.  It is cheap to fly really.  She will visit the AZ kids and then go to WA and the back to AZ for another visit and then when spring hits AR she will be back here!  In WA she has a mother-in-law apartment.  In AR she has a pay it forward house. Helen, I am glad you are gadding about and hope it is all wonderful.

Another gone girl is my Cora!  I have been letting her stay in doors and she loves it.  On cold mornings, she does not even want to leave the crate and venture outside.  The birds have noticed that Cora is starring in gone girl.  They are sneaking up and getting her dog food--one peeble at a time.
 Mr. Cardinal is watching and getting ready to strike.
 He snatches a bite and flies away to eat his prize.
We had our own little super bowl party.  Eric and Laura do not have network tv.  Laura made a snack feast and they all came over.  Eric and Siggie stayed for the entire game.  Larry and I don't really care for football but it was a good game.  Laura made ham and cheese sandwiches on those Hawaiian rolls.  They were really good.
 Sigrid got some new leather boots.  Pop and I paid her for making good grades and she bought spring tennis shoes and these boots.  The boots are size 5, 2 sizes larger than her last tennis shoes.  Sigrid is not crazy about any shoe that you have to work to put on.  Her favorites are the slip on and go kind!

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

I left 3 bird feeders full of corn for the birds....I hope they eat it all....beautiful red bird... I had red birds below the house...My best feeder is on the porch, They would not eat there...maybe with me gone they will...helen