Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Brain is Frozen

Oh, Lordy, it is so cold today.  I would never make it in Kansas City.  Let alone Alaska!  I found my heated throw and plan to turn it on and cover up.  I went to feed and water my Patsy chickens.  I only got 3 eggs.  Poor little hens.  I do have a good chicken house.

Fleta name the Rudd girls.  Front in white and black, Mary Ellen?  Then I know next is Barbara and Jonell.  Is Frances Sue in the red.  Esther behind Jonell?  Which is Cindy and Lutricia?  That may not be her name.  They are a precious group of sisters for sure.

Helen got the h...l out of Arkansas just in time.

Update--Helen sez:
back row...right side you can barely see ..ESTHER....and on the left...Francis Sue...yes Mary Ellen is correct and Barb correct....Probably the blond is the youngest one?  that would leave the one in the middle back the 2nd youngest.

Fleta, you need to weigh in and tell us for sure as how Helen describes things is very confusing!
This the way I interpret what Helen is saying
L to r
Frances Sue, Mary Ellen, Cindy, Barb, jonell, Esther, and lutricia!  Am I right, Helen?

11 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

back row...right side you can barely see ..ESTER....and on the left...Francis Sue...yes Mary Ellen is correct and barb correct....Probably the blond is the youngest one????that wouls leave the one in the middle back the 2nd youngest

Sister--Helen said...

YES I DID!!!! raining here today...well sort of more of a drizzle...and about 50...Not bad at all..I made the last of the cinnamon rolls today and beans and rice with polish sausage for supper...then I came out and took a shower, put on make up and dressed...ready for Amanda's school singing...and yes a good bunch of Rudd girls/

Sister--Helen said...

I inlarged the pic...they all have the same nose except Francis Sue.

Erin said...

Esther ?

Galla Creek said...

Esther is behind jonell,I think,is what Helen means.

Erin said...

You wrote Easter

Sister--Fleta said...

Left to right
Francis Sue, Mary Ellen, 2nd to youngest sister name starts with L, Barbara, Jonelle, Esther, Youngest sister

Galla Creek said...

I think Cindy is next to youngest and lutricia is the youngest. The one whose name starts with l is an rn.

Galla Creek said...

I think Cindy is next to youngest and lutricia is the youngest. The one whose name starts with l is an rn.

Sister--Helen said...

ERIN......Yes fleta has the 2 younger ones backward




Galla Creek said...

Easter is in aprilmand Esther is in the picture. Erin,it isn't my brain but my fingers that make the errors.