Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Bird Near Me

I saw this bird back by the far gate.  I got my camera and zoomed in.  I think it is a vulture.  He is "just waiting".  That's what I am doing waiting for the wind to quit blowing me away and waiting for a little warmer weather.

Helen really perked me up this morning with a text that said "the wind is going to stop howling and the sun is coming out.  Today will be warmer!"  NOT!  Helen is just a fibber.

Sure hope it is nicer tomorrow.  I did not walk one step!  So there Fleet!  You know the truth of the matter.  I sat all day and whined.  Took my taxes in and  AGAIN we have to pay!  Last year Fleta said--would rather have NO money!  She and Helen are sisters, indeed.  Always looking for the positive in life.

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

I have so little income, I no longer have to file.