Monday, February 1, 2016

February Finally

 Clayton and Greta has a new cousin on Dad's side.  You can tell they both love holding her--Hailey Elizabeth!
 Sigrid's school was having hippie day today.  She surely picked a good outfit!

 Astrid's friend Sophie was invited to a dance.  She got her talented friend to come over and do her makeup and hair.  When Astrid and Sophie were in Middle School, Astrid was the tallest, but no more.  Sophie is tennis player--really good.  She looks like she could be Laura's daughter!
 The Tech game we went to was a blow out.  I enjoyed watching them play.  My favs are a little girl from Finland (I think that is the country).   Her name is Anissa and a girl from Texas--Fatima Adams.  Adams jumps and shoots really well!
 My favs are number 4--Anissa (I think her number is 14) and the black girl with the white head band.  I think her number is 31/
 There is an area in front of where Larry always sits that is called the "Green and Gold Club".  These folks give $250 to Tech and the money goes to scholarships.  The area is guarded by the guard!  I call them the seat sheriffs, the butt buffers, the Gold patrol!  I told Larry I might have to donate next year so he could sit there.  The sheriff is telling this guy--ah, you can't sit here.  The folks have a lanyard and tag they wear around their neck.

There is a bigger crowd at the games this year.  The athletic director has a lot of stuff for the Tech kids to win.  They give $100 a game.  You have to be present to win it and it is added to the pot each game.  A barbecue place here sponsors it.  They draw a Tech kid's name at random and if they are present they win.  Tech students also get in free.  The crowd helps the team play better!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

For the record....Sophie had on heels and Astrid had on flats.

Galla Creek said...

Well, I am glad because I want Asti to be the tallest!