Friday, February 26, 2016

Simple Pleasures

 I have been sick--sore throat, dry hacking cough, fever, and horrible headache.  I can always tell when I am sick as when I think of coffee I think "yuck".  But today I am feeling better--still coughing. Got a perm and hair cut and I feel uplifted.

Sisters, I am shooting for coming for another visit in late March or early April.  I am going to try and come up every 6 to 8 weeks until I wear out my welcome.

Early this week I had delicious homemade cinnamon roll and a good cup of coffee. And one morning I opened a new can of Folgers, the aroma is always so pleasing.

Our sweet cousin Virgina lost her only child last Friday--Amy Montgomery Payne.   Our cousin from Green Forest lost his grandson in a four wheeler accident.   I ask the Lord to hover over my sweet Astrid each day as she delivers Ingrid to RJHS and she goes on to RHS.



No comments: