Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Basketball

Clayton is trying basketball.   Hope he loves it, but will have to wait and see.  He sure has the height for it.

Sun is shining again today.  I worked in one of my flower beds yesterday.  I filled it with monkey grass.  Bermuda takes it over every summer and I am hoping the grass will crowd out the Bermuda.

Yesterday, I had a bad grammar mistake in my title.  I hope you did not see it.  Laura scolded me and I fixed it.    I  knew better than to use that verb but did anyway.  Sometimes, it seems that I just don't think.    Today, I just used one noun as a header so I will not make a mistake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, we all make mistakes! I have gone back and reread
some of my entries and thought "Oh, MY!" :)
I love reading your post. I got to get back to entering
more frequently on my blog. You are amazing at how
consistent you are.
~Amy-Patsy