Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Feasting

 Sigrid's meat and cheese tray was a gobbling hit!
 Laura loaned me the runner for my table.
 Greta arrived all dressed up but changed in the first two minutes here.
 Laura made Erin this bowl out of clothes line rope and fabric for her birthday.  I love it.  Really neat.  I made her a afghan for her new couch in her new house but forgot to take a picture.
 Table loaded with food.  As I cooked a lot of the items, I did not enjoy them much.  I don't think I am a very good cook anymore.

 We don't need toys to entertain Clayton.  If he can go outside he is happy.  Can you spot him here.   He is literally inside Pop's brush pile!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a lovely Thanksgiving....I'm sure your food was delicious.
My Granny Mary Jo would always say the same thing about her cooking and she
was one of the best cooks I have ever known. ~Amy-Patsy