Tuesday, March 28, 2017

strays

This cat hangs around my trash.  It is a stray or a cat that someone does not take care of.   I wish it gone!

I walked here today.  From my house to the end of the lane and back is a third of a mile.  I wondered how far it was and my daughter who has the  MB degree told me to get an app that was free and it would tell me.  I had walked 8 laps already thinking I had walked 2 miles...tada...it was more than that.   I think I can walk here doing this if I just think of it like going around the track like I used to do.  Oh, Erin has a Master Brain degree.   She always has a AD degree.  This one is "act dumb".  She will usually says she does not know and then tells you something you had no idea was like that.  She says she knows a little about a lot.  Well, her mother is like that, too, but Erin's a lot is a lot more than my a lot is!

Walked 6 miles today.  Pray that I can keep my body moving.  It makes me feel so much better.  Thank you Erin for the tip on the App. Thank you Laura for coming after school so I could go with my girls.  Thank you, Lord, for blessing me with a wonderful family!

No comments: