Saturday, December 15, 2018

Basketball at Hollister, MO

Greta is heading to Hollister to play basketball.  Her long, tall brother is not too sports crazy and would just as soon not have to tag along.  Maybe he can stay with Dad.   Hope Greta has some assists and some baskets.  I got that head sweat band for her birthday.  I love her high top tennis shoes!  Go Greta!

I sent money for Clayton and Greta to buy presents for their Mom and Dad.  I thought they would enjoy doing it.   Well, they already shopped for Dad today and hopefully they will shop for Mom soon.  They each wrapped their the gifts and put them under the tree.  Hope they bought something Dad will really like!


2 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

That was good of you and good training for them too!

Sister--Helen said...

It is a good grandma let's send some money to shop for their parents I love you sister