Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Choices

Ingrid Elizabeth loves dancing.  After being a member of the dance routine group in 8th and 9th grade, she said she was not going to try out for the RHS team.   Reason--takes too much time and she wanted to take more classes.  She has the New York Times crossword app on her phone and does it daily.  She takes the hardest classes.  She reads a lot.  She is just a Junior and yesterday her score came from her ACT test.  She made a 29.  I am sure she said--I want to make higher.  That is the way she thinks.  With this score she will have tuition paid, but she will take the test at least two more times.  I looked and out of 2 million who took the ACT she is above 90th percentile.   I was thinking a quarter of her genes come from me.  Maybe I gave her that crossword puzzle gene!  But not the dancing one!  Proud of Ingrid!  Her middle name is from me!


1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

You have some very talented grandchildren!