Saturday, December 8, 2018

December 8--

Monday Ingrid will be 17!  I looked back on the blog and this is the first birthday that I had a remembrance of--she was 5!  Ingrid loved Barbie type dolls.  Her fav was the one with the big feet.  I think they were called brats.  Laura is taking Ing and Sig to New York for their Christmas gift.  It's just a short trip but they will have a glitz time I am sure.  One thing they are doing is going to see the Rockettes.  I notice in the background of this picture, Sig is stuffing her face with cake and the blue is all around her mouth.  She has just a little hair, too!  She would have been a year and half old. 

My friend Donna read that Blogger might go away.  I hope not because I have recorded my grandchildren's lives here.  I started in 2006 and have their achievements documented.  I search back to see when things happened and it is just a joy to go back in time and see them.  I can relive some of the births, birthdays, holidays, and even deaths. 

I love my Blog and hope I can keep it!

Ingrid is taking the ACT today.  I am praying for a big score for her.  She had big dreams and a big score would help her make them come true.  She says she would like to be a college professor and it really fits her well! 

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I told Cliff that if I had to, I would pay some techi person $500 to either move my blog to another site as I did when AOL ended their blogs (that was an easy move, and cost me nothing). My blog is my history! I’ve been blogging for years. I have other blogs, but I wouldn’t mind losing them much. One is healthy recipes, one is what remains of the blog I moved from AOL. But the one I cannot lose is the one you read. Family history, childhood memories... it’s priceless to me.