Thursday, February 2, 2023

More Winter


 Ada is sick.  Horrible throwing up and fever.  I hope she is better today.  Her little lips looked chapped from the fevers.

Phil saw his shadow so we will have more winter.  Eric went to school today.  Laura is still at home.  Fleta made it to work yesterday

Eric has taken me twice to check on my friend who had knee replacement.  Yesterday, I found she is going to Rsvl Rehab Nursing Home probably today.  I spilled the beans to her Dr. that she lives alone.  He said she could not go home without help.  It would have been too much for me to stay there all day and night.  Today, I am to go get clothes and take to her.  I’ll wait til noon so it’ll be a little warmer.  I have contacted her family for her.  She was lots better yesterday.  I guess having this move settled helped her.  

I’m ready for some sunshine in my life.  I hope the sun shines wherever you are today.

1 comment:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Poor Ada, it has hit Jen hard, she has been home for three days now and still feels rotten so she will be home most of this week, good thing she has sick leave. Hope you avoid the flu.