Friday, February 3, 2023

Unclouded Day

 Finally, an unclouded day!  I walked my two miles with the new pull on brace I ordered from Amazon.  I enjoyed the blue skies smiling on me.  Phinnie was so glad to get outside for our walk.  He ran circles around me barking.  

I’m going to Rehab to check on Kay about 3.  I bet the therapies will be over by then.  If she needs anything, I’ll go fetch it for her.

I went to Kroger.  I did not find much.  They had pure cranberry juice on sale.  I spent 25 bucks.  I bought Halos as they were 2.88.  I got 100 fuel points so that’s a dime off my next tank of gas.  Per gallon that is.  Well, donuts were on sale too.  I didn’t pass them up. 😂

2 comments:

Donna. W said...

I was surprised to find 80/20 ground beef for $2.49 a pound for a 10-pound roll. I hadn't seen any price under $3.99 since Covid! And $2.99 for Farmland bacon.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Pretty sky!