Friday, February 10, 2023

Pond is Full

Galla Pond was full this morning and beautiful.  Galla Lake was flooded and looked like a trash can.
My friend sent a text that she needed to go to the bank and Walmart Pharmacy.  I picked her up and let her get in the car without me helping.  She’ll need to be able to do this.  We ran her errands. When  we got back to her house, I let her get out on her own.  I go to the grocery store Friday.  She said she’d like some bananas if they are half green.  That’s how she likes them.  Then Tuesday morning at 9 AM, she goes to the knee Dr.  She’s doing very well.
 

2 comments:

Far Side of Fifty said...

Such a pretty pond! Good to hear that your friend is doing okay:)

Margie's Musings said...

That's true. It is good she is doing well. It is good of you to run her errands!