Tuesday, February 28, 2023

Ingrid and Sigrid Together

Ingrid, Sigrid and friend attended a shower over the weekend.  I love Ingie in the melon color.  Sigrid looks lots like me…scary thought.


 Finished my Meadow blanket and two little hats.  Sister Fleta asked last week if I’d make a baby gift the the lady who cuts her hair in Green Forest!  I think it’s a grand baby or great grand and the lady is connected to the Bishop family I grew up with!  My payment will come this next weekend as Sister Fleta will come Saturday to pick them up.  Hoping Helen will come too.


3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Those are all very pretty!! You are very talented!

Far Side of Fifty said...

The girls are all beautiful. Nice baby gift.

Sister--Fleta said...

These are beautiful. Love the meadow colors. Thanks...