Friday, April 4, 2014

Growing

 This is my Forgotten Dreams Day Lily garden.  It is really nice this year.
 Onions, peas, cabbage, and potatoes coming up.

 I planted Phlox in this garden.  I will not much it until I see the flowers have really taken hold.
 This is my Aday crystal garden full of old irises.
 Patsy said throw dirt over some of the rose limbs and I did.  It is getting bigger.
 This is where I planted the mums.  They are gone now but I hope they come back this fall.
 Grandma Gaddy hens and chickens garden.  Belwo is the little bulbs the lady from New York (who bought a Feist pup) gave me.

 The above flowers bloom a really nice bluish purple bloom.  My friend Mary gave them to me and I had them at my other house.  I bought some of the seeds and threw them here last fall.  They are up thick.
 This is my mint Fleta gave me.
This is an old book return cart from the OLD Middle school library.  It is on rollers and has 3 shelves.  I am going to use it to keep my laundry supplies on.

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

I love the flower beds! So pretty...Oh maybe I will get to reap some of the rewards of your garden this year....