Thursday, June 4, 2015

Farmer And The Dell


  I used the tiller a while.  Garden is still a little wet.  Larry will have to tinker with it.  He said it vapor locked because the gas line got hot.  One thing I was excited about ....it is very easy to do.  I just walk along behind and guide it.
Astrid is taking Driver's Ed.  First day and she drove.  She had to parallel park.  She got it down pat after a couple of tries.  She had never parked that way.  The teacher asked for a volunteer to drive at 7 in the morning.  Yelp, Astrid said "I will".  So Laura and I will not walk in the morning.  They will have to leave early.

When we walked this morning, Helen, every stick I saw was a snake and every clump of leaves in the path was a coiled viper!  I saw no "real" snakes.

I am going up to stay with Clayton and Greta on the 18.  I will leave about 7 and stay while Greg sleeps.  They have no one to watch the kids that day.  Rick probably has a Dr. appointment.  He had a heart valve replaced.

It is 91 degrees today.  Really pretty hot.

Laura took Drivers Ed under dear ole Coach Carnahan.  When she drove she kept hitting cones and Carnahan would say " you killed someone" after killing several someones.  Laura stopped, put the car in park, and walked off leaving him sitting in the passenger's seat.  Red hair got the best of her!

No comments: