Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Tabled

When I went over to Laura's to take the picture of the bulletin board I saw these on the table.  Wonder who created them?  Maybe Sigrid?  I guess it is rock art!

It is really hot to me.  I keep thinking if I were not so fat maybe I would not be so hot.  The Lord works lots of miracles in our everyday life.  At one time I had a hard not eating in the evening because at that time we would be watching tv.  Now, there is nothing on tv but we watch Cardinal baseball and I like it.  If I eat more than a graham cracker, I will be sick as a horse.  So I think "well, the Lord helped me with that evening snack problem".

I walked two miles this morning.   Helen asked why I did not walk here.  Bradley Cove is a busy highway with not much shoulder.  Dog has to be tied up.  Can't walk through the Meadow as it is sogged with dew.  Walking over to Laura's would even ruin my tennis shoes.  If I walk in my rubber boots, I break bones in my feet.  Literally.  If I had a place to park in the Cove addition near me, I could walk there, but there are no parking spots.  So I get on the Interstate and drive 5 miles to a trail.
5 miles there and 5 miles back.  If I need to go to the store, I do that after I walk and then I don't have to make two trips.  I can't stand to go to the store when it is busy so I go early.

I feel so much better when I walk so I want to keep it up.  Yesterday, I decided to try to walk the two miles at a faster pace, and the rest of the day my knees hurt.  I took Aleve.  I can take Aleve if I eat something, one pill in morning and one at night.   If I take two pills, I will be sick.  Oh, woe is me...blah blah blah.  Cry baby, cry bady.

I have to go plow the garden!

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

Sounds like you're plenty busy!