Friday, June 19, 2015

Saw and Spiral

I got Larry a good table saw for his birthday and father's day and he got me this spiral.  Fleta will know what I got...I bet!  Yes, DNA on him and me from Ancestry.  We put Clayton's DNA at family tree maker but this is different.  It will show cousin hits.  I think it will be fun like I enjoy the crossword in the paper everyday.  This will  be a new puzzle to solve.

I got an email today and it went to sister too!  A girl was adopted in Texas.  Thinks her mother was born in OK in 1944.  That is about all she said and wants Fleta and I to figure out who she is.  Oh dear,  I know Fleta and I know genealogy...but that is sort of ridiculous.  I did email her back and told her I would be glad to help, but at least she would need to give me the cousin hits. Fleta will probably be able to solve the mystery with mother named joyce born 1944 in OK who had a child (female) in Texas and oh, we don't even know when!

No comments: