Sunday, January 31, 2016

Help Sigrid Choose!

Sigrid has a Valentine Tea in two weeks.  It is a dressy affair.  At her school, they have the Tea each year and the focus is manners!   Sigrid has three new dresses and she wants us to help pick what she should wear.  Vote for polka dots, lace, or blue.  Help Siggie pick the best dress!  Vote in the comments.
 Sigrid shoes are black and match all three.

 This dress has lace!


 Laura said she had a light sweater to wear with this one.  I think it is white, but am not really sure.

8 comments:

Erin said...

I would pick the first one. Which one did POP like?

Galla Creek said...

He liked the polka dots!

Favorite Daughter said...

I liked the polka dots for this affair...it looks dressy...but the last one the blue one is her color....She should wear that shade of blue often...she probably looks good in bright colors...of course the fashion- I- neesta lives right in her house and is named ASTRID... I will go with her vote because she knows more...aunt Helen...I guess ole Fleta's vote should count cause she knocked a home run with Emmies dress....but then again...the sales girl may have been the push working on commission...LOL

Margie's Musings said...

I liked the second one best...the one with lace.

Sister--Fleta said...

I like the blue, but she looks pretty in all.

Anonymous said...

It is a very hard choice!
The first one is sweet and looks darling on her.
The second one is pretty and she looks so grown up in it.
The third one is definitely her color.

I really like the blue on her....which ever she chooses
will be beautiful.

Galla Creek said...

I picked lace because of the formal affair
Astrid picked dots
Eric picked blue
Pop dots
Laura lace

But knowing...she will wear the one she likes best anyway!!

Winnie said...

It is a difficult choice between 2 and 3... But the blue one wins out for me💙