Friday, December 1, 2017

Clayton Says...

Last year when Clayton was watching basketball on tv he asked Erin is only "dark"  people were allowed to play.

This year when they started watching he asked Erin if you had to have tattoos to play basketball.

I am getting Clayton and Greta a nice basketball goal for Christmas.  I normally give them a $100 dollars each--I have 5--I don't get for their parents.  Well, Clayton told Erin to tell his Gigi he would rather had his money as a goal.  I sent word he would get both.  His money has to be spent half on something he needs and the other half can be something he wants.

At church they often have food, all the members love Clayton as he goes on and on about what the ladies have fixed and please, please can they hurry up and eat some or can he just try a taste.  Especially, the older members love Clayton, as they love how he enjoys what they make and bring to eat.  They often send stuff home with him.  At Thanksgiving, he wanted to sit at the "big new" table not the kid's table as he was afraid he would not be allowed to eat what Erin put on the big table just what was on the small table.

I got a jar of Nutella on sale yesterday at Kroger.  I had a 2.00 off so it only cost 19 cents.   I am taking it to Clayton in the morning.  I am going to see Greta play basketball.  She only has 2 more games.  Erin does not buy Nutella as she says it is cocoa and sugar, but Clayton will be thrilled.  he often asks if I can please bring him another jar of Laura's muscadine jelly!!

Clayton is a growing boy and he loves to eat!!  One of his often spoke phrases is "I am starving to death!"

No comments: