Monday, December 4, 2017

My New Patsy

 Amy the book woman--my New Patsy--made this for Laura I think.  Laura sent the pictures.  Also, below one for a co-worker who I do not know!
 When I saw it, I thought, yelp that is Patsy for sure.  Old Sister learned to crotchet when she was past 60, maybe past 65.  She could make those complicated stand up dollies and follow any pattern.  I have to have a simple pattern and then I mess it up.  These two sweaters are just like something Old Sister would have tackled and completed!
 I am making an afghan out of my niece's scraps of yarn that her husband sent me after her death.  I hope I can get it made!  So far, I am trudging along with it.  Nothing like the stuff the book woman can do, but I am not as smart.
Larry and I will continue taking the carport down today.  I hope we can get this accomplished soon as I would like to put it behind us!
And...Fleta's Emily in the Christmas Parade at G. F.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is Terry McElliggot.

Galla Creek said...

Oh, the lady I always call miss mcgilicutty.

Sister--Helen said...

Great sweater laura....your colors

Margie's Musings said...

My mom taught herself to crochet too. She could make anything! I am as dumb as a stone with anything like that.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed making these sweaters for my dear friends. They have proven to be true blue and I like that. I love to crochet, it is very much a therapy for me. I always say, "Cheaper than a doctor." :) I feel very complimented to be like your sister, Patsy. Merry Christmas to all...~Amy-Patsy