Saturday, December 23, 2017

TBH

TBH--to be honest--I love Christmas trees and decorations.  All the post about too much was just a cover for I am too lazy to decorate.  I bet Hannah decorated Fleta's tree.   Once I recall sitting the tree on the dining table.  We ate from the bar.  I loved the things the children made for the tree and the trimmings the kids at school gave me.  I am just lazy--now, you know.  If someone would decorate, I would love seeing the pretty things and sparkling lights.  I love seeing Sig's tree in her window and the yards lit up.  I really sit around and read a lot.  I crochet.   I am not a big worker, I am a good sitter.  I never had a big fancy tree.  Some years we cut a real one, but sort of like Hazel, I did not like all that mess.  It was also sort of dangerous.  I will tell you this, I never had a tree taller than me. teehee

4 comments:

Winnie said...

Merry Christmas Betty to you and your wonderful familt🎄❤️

Winnie said...

Merry Christmas Betty to you and your wonderful family 🎄❤️

Donna. W said...

I didn't do a tree this year either. I've never had an artificial tree, but I'm ready for one. If I could find a really realistic one discounted heavily after Christmas, I'd probably buy it. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

EMAURYAA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.