Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Do You Know Glitzen?


Clayton is outstanding in his school Christmas program.


And Away in A Manger singing in the Church program.  I like Clayton's thumbs in his pockets and Greta's twisting.  They both had a speaking part.   Clayton did not seem nervous at all!



Saw this on FB.  It is Larry's Grandpa Garrison and Roger in 1950.

 My mixed bred banties Larry found for me are starting to lay.  They are a little bigger than a pure bred bantie.  I like them.  They seem very hardy.

 Larry built this top for the old sewing machine base.  His brother is giving it to an old lady for Christmas.  She lives near him and often invites him to supper.  The top has a skirt.  Larry made it from oak plywood.  It will have a stain and finish.

 Fleta or Amy~Patsy--what bird is this.  It sort of reminds me of a wren but they don't eat seeds I don't think.  So what is it.  It came this week.  So prefect and pretty.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a wren to me. They will eat suet, small pieces of peanuts and sunflower seeds.
Do you have any of that out? It certainly is a sweet bird. :) ~Amy-Patsy

Galla Creek said...

Yes, I do have those seeds out. I thought it might be a little wren the way it's tail stood up.