Thursday, December 21, 2017

Maddening Modem Day

First thing today, I went to the chicken pen and one of my banties was dead.  The pretty yellow one Larry bought me.  Nothing killed it, just died.  I mourn!

 Clayton and Greta's last day of school was yesterday.   They were allowed to wear their pj's.  Erin worked today but is off tomorrow.  Kids were with Dad today.  Erin said when she left for the office, he was asleep and they were watching cartoon.

I am put out with Clayton's teacher.  She has a FB page.  She posts the same kids over and over.  I wanted to make a comment like, "I thought my Gson was in your class, but guess not as you NEVER post a picture of him."  Erin axed it.  No, No, Gigi can not say that.  If I were the teacher, I would make a chart and check off who got the pictures up so every child would be seen.  I may send a letter through snail mail.  Erin will not see that.  Greta is on another page and she is there every time there are pictures, almost.  Now,  I am imagining that Clayton's teacher does not like him.   I am already mad today...so this is just making me madder as i think of it...yes, snail mail may be the answer.  Maybe to the PRINCIPAL, Erin!
 Ingie had this picture on the instra site.  She got hundreds of likes.  She is loving driving herself where she needs to go.  One person said she looked just like Betty Cooper.  Well, Betty Cooper is her Great Great Great Great Grandmother, but I knew the person did not know our Betty Cooper so I googled it.   and her she is
Does she look like Ingie--or does Ingie look like Betty--yes, to both.  Here is who Betty Cooper is--

Elizabeth "Betty" Cooper is a main character on Riverdale. She is portrayed by Lili Reinhart.  It is from the comics!

Elizabeth "Betty" Cooper is one of the main characters appearing in American comic books published by Archie Comics. The character was created by Bob Montana and John L. Goldwater, and first appeared in Pep Comics #22 (cover-dated Dec. 1941), on the first page of the first Archie story, serving as a love interest to Archie Andrews. Betty's infatuation with Archie, which drives her attempts to win his affections by whatever means possible, and her rivalry with her friend Veronica Lodge, have been among of the longest-running themes in the comics

Betty is a student at Riverdale High School and longtime best friend of Archie Andrews, Kevin Keller and new girl Veronica Lodge. She is also a River Vixen at Riverdale High, as well as an editor for the school's newspaper, The Blue and Gold. She’s the ex-girlfriend of Jughead Jones. She also soon to be an aunt to Jason and Polly's twin babies. She's also the youngest sibling and sister of her brother Chic and Polly.
Here is Astrid with Logan's family--his Dad's family!  Astrid is down in front by Logan's sister, Whitley.  Logan's Dad is in the orange shirt.  The lady in the sweater is his step-mom.  Logan is by his Grandmother--she has had a stroke and look how he is hugging her.  He is a nice young man.   Astrid is happy as she now has her college paid for.  She will have to keep up her grade point to keep the money, but I know she will.

New modem came today.  After 2 hours, finally I have it set up.  The Asian girl--most of the techs are Asian--said we must have a password for the Wifi!  Nightmare.  If you have to reset the smart tv, you have to sign it all in again.  The tv hangs up and you have to reset it.   They are afraid someone might steal a little "juice".  If the grandgirls came over, they would have to enter a password to use the wifi.  Finally, Gigi just threw a fit.  We have a 5 acre yard.  The wifi goes  a few hundred feet!  I told them I would be looking elsewhere for service.  Well, all of a sudden she decided, I did not have to have a password within my home.  I know if I lived in the city or even in town, I should have to enter a password, but out here...someone would have to stand on my front porch to use my wifi.

I have been ugly today.  Lord, cleanse me!

3 comments:

Margie's Musings said...

Don't worry about it. We all have those days from time to time.

Anonymous said...

Gigi,

Yes, we all have those days where we could just stand on the porch and scream. But the Lord knows your heart. We are instructed to pick up our cross daily and follow Him. He knew that we would falter, so He gives us NEW mercies every day. I'm sure He cleansed you and today is a brand new day. I am just like you, I ask for forgiveness and carry on. So glad that our Saviour was born to redeem us. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. ~Amyk-Patsy

Galla Creek said...

Mercy, Mercy, Mercy--never ending. Take a dipper out and the Lord fills the cup anew. Praise him today.