Thursday, December 7, 2017

Ring Those Bells

 This is Astrid with her friend, Ann.  Ann was an exchange student in France I think and has to get some more credits to graduate here. I think she is a year older than Astrid.  I remember her from RMS.   I think the girls were ringing bells for the Salvation Army, but am not sure.
 Ingie showing off a big hair look.  She will be 16 Sunday.  She excited because Monday she will be driving to school.  She is applying for jobs too.  Hope she finds one!
Erin's bunch has been putting together puzzles.  This one took a couple of days she said.  Greta is still loving playing the guitar!  Hope the inspiration continues. 

Laura took a day off and helped her Dad and I take down the last 3 trusses from the carport.  Larry's brother helped, too.  Now,  he just has to haul it home.  The city made my friend, Kay, take it down.  They do not allow portable carports.  Putting the carport up again will not be too difficult because we will have the big tractor.  It is going to be a tractor port!

No comments: