Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Some Highs and Lows

 High--I got quite a lot of potatoes two days ago.
Low--Still need to dig the rest, about 10 hills.
 High--Improved pintos are really good.
Low--Need to pick the rest!
 High--Sigrid brought me  a weed bouquet.
Low--She said it was Pop's too!
High--I feel like I am doing a good deed when I let my chickens run out.
Low--I have to round them up to put them back in the pen.
 High--The Sunflower I transplanted is blooming.
Low--I should have saved more of them when they came up in the yard.

 High--Got my tomatoes tied up.
Low--Some of them had rotted from laying on the ground under the vines.
 High--I have already had a mess of corn.  Even though it laid over it is maturing.
Low--My sack of seed said Candy corn, but that is not what was in the sack.


No comments: