Saturday, July 19, 2014

Suprise Bloom and Apartment For Rent

 This has been growing in my front flower bed all spring and summer.  I often wondered if it was a weed.  Glad I left it as this beautiful bloom appeared today.
 This is a little Wren house.  The opening is even smaller than one for a Blue Bird.
 I love the new Blue Bird house Larry made today.  He used an old license plate for the roof.

 There are birds in the double house Larry built.  The birds just fly around and sing when he puts up a new house.  It is like they are saying "oh, I wonder what the rent is on this place?"

 Below is a little Chickadee.  Siggie and I love them.  They are tiny little birds.
 Larry put this triple house in the fence row.  Hope the Blue Birds like it.  He used a coffee can for the roof so they could hear the rain when they were inside their house.  He separated the apartments so they could not raid each others refrigerators.