Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017--Ready Or Not

Clayton and Greta spent their money at Toys R Us, I think.  I hope they bought things that will bring them enjoyment.
 I looked back at December 2006 and I posted these two pictures that month.  Lots of water has gone under the bridge since then.
 Astrid attended a little party at M K's Grandmothers house and had a get to gather at her own home.  Sigrid got to invite a friend too.
 Ingrid stayed overnight at Brayli's house for New Years.  Pop was good friends with Brayli's Grandfather.
 Girls came over and showed me part of what they got with the Christmas money from Pop and Gigi.
New dress for Astrid.
 Ingrid picked some new books but kept part of her money for later use.
 New shirt for Asti.
 New water proof phone case for Astrid.
 Sigrid picked clothes, a coloring book, new sheets.



 Helen and I have this in common.  Burning bush is a great enjoyment to us both.  We had piled the two trees on the garden.  Yesterday I worked to rid ourselves of it and almost have it done!

 This is on the road to Green Forest from Harrison.  I recall in the late 60s Fleta and I went to Harrison and had a flat near here.  She was driving a white Ford Fairlane, I think!

1 comment:

Margie's Musings said...

I think the girls did a good job with their money!