Monday, February 19, 2018

Afghan Done

 I finished the blanket throw that I made from the scraps of yarn that Helen gave me that Tony gave her!  This one goes to Erin.  I am pleased with it. 
Today Laura and I went to Sam's and Target.   I bought a shorts outfit for Greta.  I plan to send the throw to Erin and the outfit to Greta.  I will send Clayton some money.  I am sure he will like it better than a shirt.

My devotional today was about finding happiness.  Things will not bring happiness.  It is an inward thing.  One day last week as I read my devotional, I thought our Lord is like having a seat belt in life.  We have to reach for the strap and buckle up.  When we are buckled in with our Lord we are safe--no matter what.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Pretty pretty

Anonymous said...

Gigi-
The afghan is lovely. What a wonderful gift of love.
I have been studying worship. Wow... it is powerful and much more in depth than we can ever grasp.
I enjoy your posting of your devotionals.
~Amy-Patsy