Saturday, February 24, 2018

Light At The End Of The Tunnel

The rain is supposed to come to a end today and we are to have a break.  I sure need to see the sun.

Fleta has a bunch of baby goats so Helen is thinking of getting more pigs.  Oh, I need some chickens!

My devotional today was about Jesus being the light!  God created the light!  It overpowers darkness.  The light is perfect.  Too much light can burn!  Too much light can blind.  Not the light of our Lord as it is a perfect glow.   A soothing hue to warm us and lights our way.  The little Amish heater that is advertised some is actually light bulbs and a fan.  It is warm but not so hot that you can't just sit down on the heater if you want.  God's light is just perfect.  He lights up the path we should take so why do we choose the darken alley instead.  Our flesh fights the light!  Today left me embrace the light.   Let me bask in it's rays knowing the Lord sent it to me for my help.  Let me stand in the light today!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is the verse that came to mind
James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

I pray that His light shines through me. ~Amy-Patsy