Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Family Tree

 One day when I picked up Ingie, she had a big piece of poster  board.  She said she had to build a family tree.  I envisioned a complicated work going back to the Revolutionary War and before!  NO!  Family trees can mean a lot of things.  Ingie just had to include so many folks.  She started with Gigi and Pop and went down through her immediate family!  She went to Walgreens and copied colored photos of everyone!  Now she will label it in Spanish!  Also each person is coded with a color!
 It rained and rained and rained and rained.  More rain is scheduled to come our way.  That little line of brown weeds should be the edge of the pond, but it is way back by the Ash tree!  Across the Meadow, I spy Ingie's big white rig!
Astrid said this is National Pet Day.  Well, here is Phinnie checking out my first Jonquil.  he says, "I may just see if this is good to eat"!   Phinnie has the fluffy Corgi gene.  He has lots of layers of hair.  He is so smart and loving.  We are glad to have him entertaining us daily.  We buy him toys and he tears them up.  We throw them away and  buy him more.  He has never chewed on our shoes or furniture.  He is just too smart.  He knows we would not like it.  If you like a spotless house, a Corgi is a lot of labor.  They shed.  I am not too picky so Phinnie and I get along fine.  The vacuum works best to get the Corgi hair.  Sweeping just stirs it around.

Devotional today was about Jesus and how he loves the little children.  We are his little children.  If you are a mother, you know how you loved your little ones.  Jesus loves us like that but even more.  He loves the helpless so when we help the helpless we are helping Him.  The beggars by the Interstate bug me.  I don't see them as helpless.  I see them as trying to use others.  Sister Patsy--dear soul--discussed this with me.   I said I want law passed so they can't sit there with those signs!   Dearest said--No, No, if even one is helped!!  One--if just one is saved, just one is helped, one is loved!  She was looking through the eyes of Jesus and me through my mortal sinful flesh!

No comments: