Monday, February 12, 2018

Mind Of Her Own

 Sunday Laura went to run at the jogging trail, I suppose.  She did not invite me and I am glad as I froze all day and would not have said "no", but I would not have wanted to go, really.  Anyhow, how while she was away, Ingrid pierced Sig's ears!  They used an ice cube and one went fine, Ingrid reported, but the next one bled a lot.  Astrid paid to have her ears pierced a second time.  Sig does not have a job so she did it the cheap way.  Now, I am wondering if Ingrid will want Sig to pierce hers!
The stone maker set George and Fleta's stone today. Fleta and Helen drove over to check it out.  Fleta reused the quote that Grandma Powell picked for her and Grandpa Powell's stone--On Christ the Solid Rock I stand!    Erin reminded me it is from a hymn.  She said they sing it at church.

No comments: