Tuesday, February 27, 2018

He Paid for My Ticket!!

Mary Elizabeth "bess" Standridge Garrison
I saw this picture of Larry's Great Grandmother in my picture folder and thought I will share it.

I have been reading about Billy Graham's mother--Morrow Coffey.  A book she wrote is on line and I have enjoyed learning about her.  Someway I think we are connected to her Coffey family and maybe to Morrow but I have forgotten how.  Seems like it has to do with the Gholson's and Stapps.

I read my devotional today it concerned grace and our free gift and I thought...He paid for my ticket.  It is a lifetime and then eternal pass.  Laura always likes to get a pass to the high school events so she can go with having for fork over 5 dollars each time.  Well, I have a never ending ticket and it is going to pass me though this life to the next.  Sort of like He paid it forward for me.  I love to get free stuff!  What a free gift He gave to me.  I strive to do better each day because I am so grateful for this gift I did not earn or deserve!   Lord, thank you for my ticket!

No comments: