Monday, April 9, 2007

Ham was sooo good!


The ham turned out really good. We want
to thank Greg and Erin Jones for giving it
to us. I did not know that Petit Jean Hams
were as good as those advertisements say,
but they surely are.
The best part of Easter was the girls in blue.
Before we sat down to eat, they moved their
plates around to different spots. I think they
were figuring out how 3 girls could sit on 2
sides of Pop. Now, that is a math problem.
Ingrid said that my rolls were the best she
had ever eaten. I bought those brown and
serve kind from Kroger. She said I was the
best mash potato maker! She sang in
Church in front of the few regulars that attend
and a bunch of visitors.
Easter was a good day for me. Pop did hide eggs
for the girls, but it was cold so I watched out the
window of the dining room. I had a nap in
the afternoon! Refreshed today for the new week.


6 comments:

Annie said...

While you were celebrating your Easter with family and eating Petit Jean ham I was sitting around my neighbor's table eating corned beef and cabbage and talking away the day for hours.

I wish I could have looked out the window to see the little girls in blue hunting for eggs.

dot said...

The girls look so pretty in their blue dresses!
Sister, I have never heard of that kind of ham. I love ham! Where do you get them and can a poor woman like me afford one?

patsy said...

the girls are pretty. thank god for larry

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a wonderful time - your grandchildren are just adorable.

Betty said...

If you think Petit Jean Hams are good, you should try the bacon! Yummo!

Tina Leigh said...

Sister, Mama & I was talking about this ham yesterday on the phone. It does look & sound good. Danny baked our ham while I was at church Sunday. Everything else was ready but I didnt get around to fixin the dumplings. Oh there is a biscuit left over from last night...I think I'll go get it with some ham! Now see what you've done!!! Sounds like yall had a wonderful Easter. Those are some pretty girls!