Saturday, April 28, 2007

This came in the mail yesterday.

A woman my husband worked with 30 years ago
sent this photo to us yesterday. It was taken in
1974. She said she was going to die soon and her
kids would just throw this away and she wanted
us to have it. It was sort of neat after all these
years hearing from her. She is over 80 years old
and was the bookkeeper where my husband worked.
When Larry came in, I told him a woman sent me
a picture of a handsome young man! He asked "who?"
and I said "you!"

2 comments:

dot said...

He IS handsome! That was really sweet of her to send the picture.

Annie said...

It's good to know how you felt about getting it. I've been going through photos for the past year and have sent off photos of others to them or those who love them.

And I'm not even 80 - though I won't live forever and my heirs might just throw them away.