Saturday, April 14, 2007

Kayla Loves Isack!

This was on the wall at School. It is
graffiti, but not gang stuff. I know
Kayla and Isack. He spells his name
this weird way. Isack said.."Mrs. R...
they've (don't know who they are)
been sayin' someone likes me, but I
did not write on the wall." I told him
I knew he did not do it as it was in the
girl's room. Kayla was totally
embarrassed and I know she did not
do it either. So......I just cleaned it up.
All the time thinking, I am glad that
this is what we are writing on the wall.
The handwriting was a neat script, too
and I am glad someone loves Isack for
he drives me crazy!!!

6 comments:

dot said...

Cute post! I don't know how you keep your wits around all those kids

Betty said...

Maybe Kayla sees something in him that you don't see.

Anonymous said...

I can just see you in my mind's eye, talking with these two about the graffiti on the wall, then cleaning it off. You set an example for them about how to deal with awkward moments, Sister 3.

I've often thought about the college in MO that you attended, thought it was such a good idea to provide an education in exchange for work. I know of only one other school, Berea, in KY that does this. Do you know of others?

It would be fun sometime to sit around and play Canasta with you and a couple of others. We'd have to teach Patsy and remind the other Betty

Annie in Little Rock

Galla Creek said...

The Sister's Aunt Thelma Powell Gwaltney graduated from Berea.

dot said...

Sister, I tagged you for a wikipedia meme. Ignore or see my blog for details.

Tina Leigh said...

AHHH so sweet. I'm glad you posted that. YEP it sure could have been worse.