Monday, December 22, 2014

1967

 I think this picture was in the winter of 1967.  I do believe it was Jonell and my senior year at Green Forest High School.  Seems like we went to Silver Dollar City.  Do you remember, Fleta.  I had that haircut in my Senior photo.  They do that at the beginning of the school year.

Jonell liked her throw.  She said she could not crotchet or knit.   I would like to try knitting again, but I would need someone who I could turn to if I messed up and I don't know anyone who would be there for me.

Jonell and I are the age Ann Rudd was when she passed.  Billy Joe died January 1993 and Ann died one year later.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

you all look so young...

Donna. W said...

Silver Dollar City wasn't such a big deal in '67, was it? I have a picture of our two-year-old son taken there in 1969... he's sitting on a cannon. I remember when there wasn't anything here but Marvel Cave.